oneAPI Threading Building Blocks (oneTBB)
oneAPI Threading Building Blocks (oneTBB)¶
This document contains information about oneTBB. It is a flexible performance library that let you break computation into parallel running tasks.
The following are some important topics for the
Get Started with oneTBB gives you a brief explanation of what oneTBB is.
oneTBB Benefits describes how oneTBB differs from typical threading packages.
Package Contents describes dynamic library files and header files for Windows*, Linux*, and macOS* operating systems used in oneTBB.
The following is an important topic for the
Migrating from Threading Building Blocks (TBB) describes how to migrate from TBB to oneTBB.
- Getting Help and Support
- Notational Conventions
- oneTBB Benefits
- Get Started with oneTBB
- oneTBB Developer Guide
- Package Contents
- Parallelizing Simple Loops
- Parallelizing Complex Loops
- Parallelizing Data Flow and Dependence Graphs
- Work Isolation
- Exceptions and Cancellation
- Mutual Exclusion
- Memory Allocation
- The Task Scheduler
- Design Patterns
- Migrating from Threading Building Blocks (TBB)
- Constrained APIs
- Appendix A Costs of Time Slicing
- Appendix B Mixing With Other Threading Packages
- oneTBB API Reference